Friday, June 22, 2012

Too long

Well, clearly this has taken far too long, but I have accepted a writing challenge so I need to make sure that this works before I can do that. I have decided that this will be the summer that I write. It is already the summer that I post a photo a day, I tweet, I read, so why not write? Agreed. Tonight this will be short because I am actually writing something else, but I will do better. Soon. Many recipes will appear here. As will many adventures in the kitchen and out of it, in life. I will explore on the page. It is time to grow, and grow I will. Hope you'll join me as, Betty Rants

1 comment:

  1. "The last time I checked the only thing a lime was good for was sucking after a tequila shot!"

    Soooo perfect! You guys ... I mean, youse guys crack me up the way you're able to channel these dufuses. Excellent entry. I'm definitely going to have to put this one up for a public vote.

    I could NEVER decide! :)

    ReplyDelete