Sunday, November 25, 2012

A Few of My Favorite Things (Trifextra)

The weekend's Trifextra challenge was a fun one, taken from one of my favorite childhood movies.

1n 1959, Rodgers and Hammerstein wrote the music for the Broadway production, The Sound of Music. One of the most famous songs from the musical is "My Favorite Things." Since its inception, the song has been covered by countless artists, and we're asking you to follow suit. Give us a few of your favorite things, in whichever form you want, in 33 words exactly.

PJ days,
Creating spectacular scratch-made soup,
Snuggling, warm in bed, under fluffy comforters,
Gathering friends and family together, celebrating life,
The dulcet tinkle of ice in a glass filled with Maker's Mark.

My Soup Is Good Food

26 comments:

  1. I love your favorite things. They make me feel cozy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Gina. They work for me!
      Thanks for taking the time to read and comment.
      Stay cozy.

      Delete
  2. Hard to argue with that. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This exudes warm, which makes it excellent. Well done, ma'am.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for Makers Mark. Perfect on ice. All your other stuff is great too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is the best way to enjoy it. Thanks, lumdog.

      Delete
  5. Thank soup looks yummy! Great post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Bo. It is. I'm about to have a bowl now.

      Delete
  6. I want some of your favorite things, and to cuddle under a blanket with you...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be THE BEST! Come on, January! Hurry up and get here!

      Delete
  7. I want some of your favorite things, and to cuddle under a blanket with you...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want some of your favorite things, and to cuddle under a blanket with you...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just made some "scratch-made soup" tonight. Nothing better. :P Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now I am craving soup! And perhaps a little Maker's to wash it down;) Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Soup and a blanket is like...the greatest thing ever. (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are certainly high on my list! Thanks for reading and commenting!

      Delete
  12. I'm going with the pj's and Maker's Mark.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a win-win!
      Thanks for taking time to read and comment!

      Delete
  13. Hey! I nominated you for a Liebster award!

    http://mythoughtsonthesubjectareasfollows.wordpress.com/2012/12/02/thanks-for-the-liebster-award/

    ReplyDelete